Factories of the Future calls are open, worth 219 million euros!
The Factories of the Future 2020 calls, the last calls under Horizon 2020, are now published :
- Reliable and accurate assembly of micro parts - DT-FOF-07-2020
- Holistic energy-efficient manufacturing system management - DT-FOF-09-2020
- Pilot lines for large-part high-precision manufacturing - DT-FOF-10-2020
- Quality control in smart manufacturing - DT-FOF-11-2020
- Artificial Intelligence for manufacturing - ICT-38-2020 (FoF call)
- I4MS (phase 4) - uptake of digital game changers - DT-ICT-03-2020 (FoF call)
Regarding deadlines, it is worth mentioning that regarding call deadlines, for the FoF I4MS 2020 call, the deadline is already on 13th November 2019. The deadlines for all other FoF calls are in in the beginning of next year.
Please note that beside these FoF calls, there are many other call topics which are relevant for the manufacturing community.
Applications need to be done via the Commission’s Horizon 2020 Portal. It might also be useful to consult the two presentations given by the Commission officials during the Factories of the Future Community days in June, accessible here as well the pitches done on that day