Promote your projects, results and demonstrators on the EFFRA Innovation Portal
The following guidance describes how you can promote and share information about your projects and associated results and demonstrators on the EFFRA Innovation Portal.
The emphasis is on describing the impact of the developed approaches and technologies and on showing the way forward to the implementation in manufaturing industry.
Describing and sharing the outcome of Factories of the Future projects is also essential for collecting input for the compilation of the yearly and mandatory FoF PPP progress monitoring reports.
- Share the latest information about the (expected) project impact and its results and demonstrators (and describe the significance of innovations, impact and added value, significance to SME,...)
- Provide information on additional KPIs (as an additional part of the contribution to the yearly and mandatory FoF PPP progress report)
- Additional information about the geographical location of demonstrators, the application areas of the results and demonstrators, the TRL level
- How to Access (and receive or grant permissions to edit your project and project result)
- Public Information
Share the latest information about the (expected) project impact and its results and demonstrators.
For information about the permissions for edting on the EFFRA Innovation Portal, please see the section 'How to edit'.
Herewith a screenshot from the ROBO-PARTNER project page:
Completing the description of your project and its project results on the EFFRA Innovation Portal includes the following steps:
- Describe the general features and overall status of your project
- Update the project summary whenever appropriate.
- Make sure that the project web site is indicated. You can also include links to web resources in the text fields.
- Make sure that the project logo is uploaded (please indicate this picture as the 'main' picture). Uploading a picture for illustrative purposes is also recommended.
- Describe (expected) results and demonstrators of the projects
- You can edit and add descriptions of project results and project demonstrators. Be aware that any item can be indicated both as a result and a demonstrator at the same time or either as a result or a demonstrator.
- Please associate contact persons to the project results and demonstrators. These contact persons need to be registered in the portal (see below).
- Uploading a picture for illustrative purposes is also recommended.
- the significant innovations, use case requirements and lessons learned and significance for SMEs
- the added value and impact
There are two lists in the section 'characteristics' (below the general project information) for each of these aspects, appearing both on the project page as well as on all pages of associated results and demonstrators.
When clicking the 'Add/edit' button for 'Significant innovations, use case requirements and lessons learned', you see a form where you can rate the signifance of a parameter or provide a value. But in all cases, please provide comments. Please also note that this section is published, meaning that you share these comments on the respective project and results/demonstrator pages.
The form 'Added value and impact' looks like this. Please note the highlighted quantitative items (reduction of emissions, waste, et...) which appeared in a separate KPI list last year. In order to reduce overlapping of forms, these items have now been included under the section 'Added value and impact'. In addition, please note that also this section is published on the respective project and results/demonstrator pages.
Provide information on additional KPIs (This section also provides key elements to the yearly and mandatory FoF PPP progress report)
Please note that during the past two years and for the time being this list is only visible to project participants on the project's main page and is not visible to others. However, the list will published at the end of June, so if there is any confidential information included from past contributions, then please revise the content such that it can be published.
When updating your project's profile, please fill out or edit the KPI list by clicking the 'Add / edit' button next to the list (see picture below and screenshot of edit form further below).
If particularly high importance for the FoF progress monitoring report here, is the item 'New skills and job profiles'.
The full form includes the following aspects:
The marked items ('contribution to the reduction...') do already feature in the 'Added value and impact' section. For the time being, these items also appear in the 'Additional KPIs' section, for those who have provided information about these items before. As of the end of June, these marked items will only appear in 'Added value and impact' section.
Please note that during the past two years and for the time being this list only visible to project participants on the project's main page and is not visible to others. However, the list will published at the end of June, so if there is any confidential information included, then please revise the content such that it can be published)
With respect to the FoF progress monitoring report (but also the sharing of information among the research & innovation community in general), the section on Standards and standardisation is op particular interest.
- You can position your projects, the results and demonstrators on Technologies and enabmers and other cross-cutting factors.
- You can position your projects, the results and demonstrators on pathways to digitalisation of manufacturing. More information here.
Additional information about the geographical location of demonstrators, the application areas of the results and demonstrators, the TRL level
- If you wish that the demonstrator appears on the geographical map (on the search page of results and demonstrators), then please specify the address of the demonstrator.
- Either on the project page or on the specific pages that describe results and demonstrators, indicate the application areas as specifically as possible. The proposed options are taken from the NACE-code structure.
- For each demonstrator or result, you are asked to indicate the demonstration readiness level (a scale very similar to the TRL level).
How to Access (and receive or grant permissions to edit your project and project results)
You can register on the EFFRA Innovation Portal and you can ask the project coordinator (or the EFFRA office) to add your personal account to the project participants (with or without editing permission - see the screenshots below). (More than one account from the same organisation can be associated to the project)
When a user is associated to a project, this user can view all information of the project, also the not yet published results or demonstrators.
Once associated to a project, the coordinator or anybody else with editing rights for that project can provide other project participants with editing rights.
Associating users to a project:
All information that is included on the Innovation Portal should be considered as public information. This is comparable to the information that is made available to the European Commission through public reports or deliverables.
For any question about the Innovation Portal, you can contact email@example.com