Calls for Proposals
Factories of the Future (FoF) Calls for Project Proposals
The Factories of the Future call for 2019 is not yet open however, the call topics have been made public and online brokerage open.
- Call Topics
- Additional Information
- Finding Potential Project Partners
2019 Call Topics*:
The Factories of the Future call for 2019 is expected to open on 16 October 2018:
- DT-FoF-05-2019 Open innovation for collaborative production engineering
- DT-FoF-06-2019: Refurbishment & re-manufacturing of large industrial equipment
- DT-FoF-08-2019: Pilot lines for modular factories
- DT-FoF-12-2019: Handling systems for flexible materials
- DT-ICT-07-2019: Digital manufacturing platforms for connected smart factories
- ICT-08-2019: Security & resilience for collaborative manufacturing environments
(*click on a topic for more information.)
- DT-FoF-2019 topics: 21 February 2019*
- DT-ICT-07-2019: 2 April 2019*
- ICT-08-2019: 28 March 2019*
(*call expected to open on 16 October 2018).
Further information about these call topics can be found via the following links:
- Work Programmes 2018-2020 (NMBP)
- Work Programme 2018-2020 (ICT)
- European Commission Presentation of Call Topics
Finding Potential Project Partners
Potential project partners may be found through our major brokerage event or through online brokerage on the EFFRA Innovation Portal.
Brokerage Event: Factories of the Future Community Day (27 June)
On 27 June EFFRA will host a major brokerage event during which organisations will present their interest in call topics, existing projects will present success stories and face-to-face networking will take place.