Calls for Proposals
Factories of the Future (FoF) Calls for Project Proposals
The Factories of the Future 2020 call topics:
- DT-FOF-07-2020: Assembly of micro parts (RIA)
- DT-FOF-09-2020: Energy-efficient manufacturing system management (IA)
- DT-FOF-10-2020: Pilot lines for large-part high-precision manufacturing (IA 50%)
- DT-FOF-11-2020: Quality control in smart manufacturing (IA)
- DT-ICT-03-2020: I4MS (phase 4) - uptake of digital game changers
- ICT-38-2020 Artificial intelligence for manufacturing
Potential project partners may be found through the brokerage session from the past Factories of the Future Community Days 2019 or through online brokerage that is supported by the EFFRA Innovation Portal.
See also the brokerage from the past ICT Proposal Days.
An online info session about the ICT-38-2020 call on "Artificial intelligence for Manufacturing" is organised by DG Connect on 18 November. More information can be found here.