We are hiring_Technical Manager
Overall tasks of the EFFRA Technical Manager
- Monitoring, analysis and drafting of technical reports in the areas of technology, manufacturing, ICT, circularity and climate-neutrality.
- Preparing meetings, occasionally also moderating them.
- Regular exchanges with manufacturing and ICT companies, research institutes, European projects and the European Commission.
- Representing EFFRA during public meetings.
- University degree, either in Engineering, Science or Economics.
- At least 3 years of previous responsibilities in similar positions.
- Experience with EU-R&D projects, or comparable project-work experience.
- Experience in community management or in an international environment.
- Interest in technology and innovation, clean-tech, ICT.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Good level of written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus.
- Solid experience in standard IT tools.
- Experience in an association or other membership-based organisation is an asset.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A contract under Belgian law. Compensation according to experience and skills, plus fringe benefits.
- Full-time position (part-time can also be considered)
- Based in Brussels. The office is easily accessible by public transportation (5’ walk from Meiser/Diamant; 10’ from Montgomery), although due to Covid restrictions office presence at the moment is not requested.
- An international, dynamic and flexible working environment.
Please send your application to Caroline.Ashdown@effra.eu by 15.05.2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be invited to a video interview.