Standards for digital manufacturing webinar: recordings and presentations are now available!
On 20 October, EFFRA, in association with the ConnectedFactories CSA, organised "the standards for digital manufacturing" webinar. The Webinar focused on use cases and best practices that illustrate how standards are used in research & innovation in digital manufacturing. Special attention has been dedicated to the added value as well as gaps and needs.
- Industrial requirements for standards in manufacturing by Michel Iñigo Ulloa, MONDRAGON Corporation: recording & presentation
- ISO 10303 in EU projects like Kyklos4.0, Arrowhead Tools, Change2Twin by Kjell Bengtsson, Jotne: recording & presentation
- Standardisation and Research & Innovation by Luc Van den Berghe, CEN-CENELEC: recording & presentation
- The Digital Manufacturing Platform Cluster (DMP Cluster) and standardization by Olga Meyer, Fraunhofer IPA: recording & presentation
- EFPF-Standards as trusted glue to federate digital platforms in the digital manufacturing domain by Karl Grün, Austrian Standard: recording & presentation
- ZDMP-Standardisation Activities and the Role of CEN-CENELEC Workshop Agreements by Christian Grunewald, DIN: recording & presentation
- QU4LITY-Application of Reference Architecture Model (IDS-RAM) by Giulia Giussani, IDSA11: recording & presentation
- The German Standardisation Roadmap Industry 4.0 by Olga Meyer, Fraunhofer IPA: recording & presentation
- CyberSecurity Related Standards by Ulrich Seldeslachts, LSEC: recording & presentation