Open vacancy: Accounts Officer & Office Manager
EFFRA is currently looking for an Accounts Officer to join the team, either on full or part-time basis:
Overall tasks of EFFRA Accounts Officer & Office Manager
- Preparing the annual invoicing and keeping track of all accounts.
- Managing membership relations through all the stages of ‘customer journey’.
- Maintaining CRM databases including data cleansing, record maintenance, and data linkages to other source systems.
- Representing EFFRA membership services at events.
- Assistance to the Executive Director
- Being in charge of meetings, conferences and overall office logistics (such as catering, venue booking, office suppliers, etc.).
- University degree or equivalent level of experience in a related field of activity. Relevant working experience of minimum 3 years. Experience in an association or other membership-based organisation is an asset.
- Basic knowledge on (Belgium) accounting principles.
- Experience in EU project administration and in document filing will be considered an advantage.
- Good level of written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus.
- Solid experience in working with CRM and CMS tools.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to listen to the needs of members.
- Full or part-time position, based in Brussels. The office is easily accessible by public transportation (5’ walk from Meiser/Diamant; 10’ from Montgomery).
- Compensation according to experience and skills, plus fringe benefits.
- A contract under Belgian law.
- An international, dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Due to the Covid-19 situation, a flexible approach will be applied.
Please send your CV (max 2 pages) and one-page cover letter to Zeljko.Pazin@effra.eu by 15.06.2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be invited to a video interview