Made in Europe 2023-2024 Calls Now Available
On the 6th December 2022, the European Commission officially adopted the main Horizon Europe Work Programme 2023-2024. In this context, the call topics under Cluster 4 (and therein, under the Made in Europe programme) were made available. You can consult the work programme here.
The 2023 calls are now open for submissions through the Funding & Tenders Portal. Below, you may find below the topics of each call and their respective deadlines for the submission of proposals:
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-02: High-precision OR complex product manufacturing – potentially including the use of photonics – Open on 8th December 2022 and closed on 20th April 2023
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-04: Factory-level and value chain approaches for remanufacturing – Open on 8th December 2022 and closed on 20th April 2023
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-08: Foresight and technology transfer for Manufacturing as a Service - Open on 8th December 2022 and closed on 20th April 2023
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-07: Achieving resiliency in value networks through modelling and Manufacturing as a Service – Open on 8th December 2022 and closed on 20th April 2023
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-03: Manufacturing as a Service: Technologies for customised, flexible, and decentralised production on demand – Open on 19th April 2023 and closed on 7th February 2024
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-05: Technologies/solutions to support circularity for manufacturing – Open on 19th April 2023 and closed on 7th February 2024
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-01: Bio-intelligent manufacturing industries – Open on 19th April 2023, closing of first stage on 7th February 2023, and closing of second stage on 24th September 2024
In addition, we would like to stress the following call to which EFFRA directly contributed:
HORIZON-CL4-2023-HUMAN-01-53: Localised and Urban Manufacturing, supporting creativity and the New European Bauhaus: Open on 8th December 2022 and closed on 29th March 2023
If you are looking to build your consortium in order to apply to these calls, we invite you to take a look at the EFFRA Innovation Portal. The Portal supports online brokerage, allowing you to enter/upload an expression of interest (or 'project idea') to join or even coordinate a proposal associated to one or more Made in Europe call topics (or other manufacturing call topics).