Made In Europe - Consultation of projects
This page concerns the track that focusses on obtaining information from the project’s perspective. More background to the consultations in preparation of the Made In Europe Partnership can be found here.
The four Main Objectives and the associated suggested Research & Innovation objectives that are included in the Made in Europe guidance document have been associated to projects as a structured list on the EFFRA Innovation Portal. Please see the screenshot of a project page here below - the edit buttons are only available to these users that have editing permissions on the project)
When logged in, you can find the projects to which you are associated under 'Projects - Your Projects'.
Project representatives are requested to provide the following feedback:
- indicate for your project, the Main Objectives and the Research & Innovation Objectives to which your project has contributed most. Please only indicate the items that are really relevant (You can use the rating bar to indicate differences in the relevance)
- for those Main Objectives and the Research & Innovation Objectives that you have indicated as relevant, please add a comment that explains in a few sentences:
- what the project has contributed essentially
- which future developments are in particular necessary, drawing from the ‘lessons learnt’ in your project
- what would be the Key Performance Indicators in order to measure the impact and what would be the target values for these KPIs? Please use ‘KPI’ whenever you specify this, in order to facilitate the processing of the feedback
Please note that the information that is provided by the projects is made publicly available via the respective project pages on the EFFRA Innovation Portal. Also you can add and edit feedback in several steps, the list and editing permissions will stay available.
If you wish to include and promote other projects (also national and regional projects) on the EFFRA Innovation Portal, then please let us know.
For general guidance about the EFFRA Innovation Portal, please see these pages and tutorials: https://www.effra.eu/promote-your-projects-results-and-demonstrators-effra-innovation-portal .
Deadline of the consultation: please provide your feedback by 15 June 17:00 CEST.
In case you have questions about this consultation, then please contact: Chris Decubber . (This includes also cases where you are leading a relevant project outside the Factories of the Future PPP and you wish to contribute to the consultation from the perspective of this project.
For any general issues or in case you wish to obtain the support of the EFFRA communication channels for dissemination information about your projects or ongoing activities, then please contact Giulia Artibani.