Made in Europe - Consultation of experts and organisations
This page concerns the track that focuses on obtaining information from the perspective of experts and their organisations. More background to the consultations in preparation of the Made In Europe Partnership can be found here.
The four Specific Objectives and the associated suggested Research & Innovation objectives that are included in the Made in Europe guidance document have been associated to your profile on the EFFRA Innovation Portal as a structured list (please click this link after logging in on the portal).
You will see the Made in Europe list on your profile page as displayed in the picture below. 'Clicking Add/edit' allows you to edit your feedback. You can edit this feedback progressively untill the deadline of the consultation.
If you don’t have an account yet on the EFFRA Innovation Portal, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration link.
You are requested to:
- indicate the Specific Objectives and the Research & Innovation Objectives that you would like to see addressed during the first there years of the partnership (using the rating bar to indicate your preference - a high rating corresponding to a high priority).
- for those Specific Objectives and the Research & Innovation Objectives that you have indicated as relevant, please add a comment that explains in a few sentences:
- which technologies and approaches you would see as essential for the research and innovation activities
- which other boundary conditions or activities would be essential in order to achieve impact
- what would be the Key Performance Indicators in order to measure the impact and what would be the target values for these KPIs? Please use ‘KPI’ whenever you specify this, in order to facilitate the processing of the feedback
Please note that we intend to make the obtained comments publicly available in an anonymised format after the consultation.
A cut-off date for the Made in Europe’s consultations was set on 30 June and input is being processed. However, feedback can still be provided as described in the guidance on this page.
In case you have questions about this consultation, then please contact: Chris Decubber .
For any general issues or in case you wish to obtain the support of the EFFRA communication channels for dissemination information about your projects or ongoing activities, then please contact Giulia Artibani.