Huawei Technologies Duesseldorf
Huawei has become a vital partner supporting the European ICT sector contributing to factory of the future concepts. Its broadband solutions are instrumental in providing adequate access to high-speed internet for al.
- It is at the forefront of efforts to harness the potential of the Internet of Things for Europe.
- It provides European operators with the tools they need to build and manage next generation networks.
- It provides the building blocks for cloud computing covering applications and services, storage and security, as well as operations and maintenance (O&M).
- It contributes to cyber security by providing products and services that meet high security standards.
- Its commitment to corporate sustainable development (CSD) ensures that innovation goes hand-in-hand with social progress and environmental sustainability.
Huawei’s European Research Centre (Huawei ERC) in Munich, which belongs to Huawei Technologies Duesseldorf GmbH (HWDU) engages more than 500 researchers. Its R&D focuses on the integration of new wireless solutions in IoT platforms and providing industry 4.0 testbeds for solutions ranging from agile manufacturing to data and network security.