Factories of the Future Conference 2016: Materialising Factories 4.0
The inaugural Factories of the Future Conference was held in Brussels on 15 and 16 September 2016.
A rich and varied programme under the theme ‘Materialising Factories 4.0’, attracted the participation of five hundred people from across Europe and from further afield. The conference was the largest event of its kind to focus on ‘Factories of the Future’. In particular, it is the first conference to place the achievements of the ‘Factories of the Future’ projects at the very centre of thematic discussions.
The conference was officially opened by European Commissioner Gunther H. Oettinger and featured over fifty speakers from small, medium and large companies, universities, research organisations and from EU institutions.
Conference presentations may be downloaded via the links below (zip files).
Day One: Parallel Sessions
- The FoF Pitch Part One | Part Two
- Digital Technologies & the Factory Floor
- Additive Manufacturing
- Human-Centred Manufacturing
- Digital Technologies & Networked Factories
- Energy & Material Efficiency
- Life-Cycle Management & Business Models in a Product-Service Economy
Day Two: Parallel Sessions
- Next Generation Robotics & Mechatronics in Manufacturing
- High-Performance Computing & Simulation
- High Precision Manufacturing
- Data Security, Liability & Integrity in Connected Factories
(*Please Note: EFFRA is not responsible for the content of these presenations. In some cases speakers have not been able to make their presentation available.)