Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space - Info days
During the info-days from the 29th of November until the 1st of December, from 9:00 until 18:00, the European Commission will present the topics of the Horizon Europe Cluster 4 (Digital, Industry and Space) work programme 2022 and will give the opportunity to prospective applicants to learn more about funding under the new programme. Please see below the programme.
- 29th of November: Destinations 1 & 2
- 30th of November: Destinations 2 & 5
- 1st of December: Destinations 3, 4 & 6
The Made in Europe calls will be presented on Monday, the 29th of November, from 14.00h to 15.30h.
In addition, Bridge2HE, the network of National Contact Points is organising a brokerage event with pre-arranged online Face2Face meetings complementing the European Commission's Horizon Europe Information Day on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space and the Digital Europe Information Day on sectorial AI TEFs calls with a 2022 deadline:
- 29 November Information Day on AI Testing & Experimentation Facilities (AI TEF)
- 29 November - 1 December Information Day on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space
- 2 December - 3 December Brokerage Event - Digital & Industry
The event is supported by the National Contact Point networks for Cluster 4, including:
- Ideal-ist, the network of National Contact Points for Digital in Horizon Europe
- NCP4Industry, the network of National Contact Points for Industry in Horizon Europe
- in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network