Call for interest in services in support of exploitation of project results.
Within FoF-Impact, a set of tools and guidelines (FoF-Impact Toolkit) is being developed, which can be used by FoF project coordinators and beneficiaries (in particular exploitable results owners) to improve their chances of success with regards to the actual possibility to translate technologies developed within the projects in new products and services to be sold on the market.
The toolkit identifies a set of success factors, i.e. aspects and issues to be taken into consideration when developing a proposal and implementing a FoF project. An overview of the current set of success factors can be found here.
A related feature of the FoF-Impact toolkit is the stimulation of an actual brokerage area or marketplace where organisations can promote services that can support project consortia and their participants in addressing the success factors (for example: IP management coaching, market analysis, etc.).
The FoF-Impact CSA project has allocated a small subcontracting budget to the financing of some of these services to projects or project participants as test cases. The test case should involve a service that would help the project or project participant in increasing the potential of exploitation of project results. The earlier mentioned list of success factors can serve as inspiration in order to express the need the required support would address.
Each case study will go through the following steps:
- Analysis of the requested service and the associated success factor(s)
- Identification of possible service providers by the FoF-Impact CSA project team in consultation with the project or project participant that is looking for support
- Establishment of the contract/order (if required)
- Service delivery
- Analysis of whether the offered support was adequate
Examples may include the delivery of a market analysis, the organization of a set of meetings with potential end users, a study on relevant standards, etc.
- Mention to the relevant FoF project
- A short description of the requested service and the associated success factor(s)
Requests will be treated on a first come, first-served basis.