28 February: Factories of the Future for the Automotive Sector
EFFRA & ERTRAC will co-host a results workshop – Factories of the Future for the Automotive Sector – on 28 February (in Brussels).
The workshop will focus on the results of projects that address manufacturing in the automotive sector and will provide opportunities for networking between project presenters and participants.
During the workshop running and former projects will present their results/progress. If you are or were involved in a Factories of the Future project that produced results that can be applied in the automotive sector, and you would like to make a pitch presentation, please provide this information in the registration form (see register link below).
- 9:00 Registration
- 9:30 – 10:30 Opening session
- Welcome & introduction.
- General overview of Factories of the Future partnership and links to manufacturing.
- General overview of road transport research in Horizon 2020 and links to manufacturing.
- 10:30 – 12:30 Projects/results session – part 1
- 12:30 – 13:30 Networking Lunch
- 13:30 – 15:30 Projects/results session – part 2
- 15:30 – 16:45 Discussion on future synergies – Outlook to FP9
- 16.45 Conclusion
A full agenda will be available shortly.